This End User License Agreement (the “Agreement”) is a legal agreement between the Licensee (“You”) and Mojomox (“Mojomox”) and becomes a binding contract once You download, install, and/or use the fonts (the “Fonts”) on fonts.mojomox.com (the “Site”). If you do not wish to enter into this Agreement, do not purchase, access, download and/or install or otherwise use the Fonts. Your use of this Site is also subject our “Terms of Service” (LINK), which supplement this Agreement. In the event of a conflict between the Terms of Service and this Agreement, this Agreement will prevail.
1. Grant of License. Upon payment in full, Mojomox will grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, terminable license (the “License”) to use the Fonts only for the specific use permitted in Your receipt, which will identify at least one of the following License types listed below (a-e). You may need to purchase multiple License types depending on Your intended uses/media. The License granted herein extends only to You (and may extend to Your designated employees and contractors, as specified below); the License does not extend to Your clients, so if You are a design agency or consultant please note the ultimate end user should also purchase a License appropriate for each party’s intended use of the Font. You may not sublicense or resell the Fonts.
a) Desktop License. 1 Font file = 1 License for 1 seat. If You have multiple people working on Your team, purchase one License per team member. For more than 10 team members, email email@example.com for discounted pricing. You can use the Font with Desktop License for commercial and non-commercial projects, create static and moving images, animations, design digital and physical materials such as branding, posters, social media images, and signage. For use in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop but also other applications such as Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Canva etc. Font cannot be embedded on websites or apps.
b) Web License. Select a License according to Your monthly page views from the dropdown. If You don’t know Your page views, You may be able to pick the smallest Web License—that one works for most small businesses. You can use the Font with Web License for commercial and non-commercial projects, embed the Font/s on a website (1 domain, subdomains included) using CSS (also via plugins) to show headlines and body copy in that font. Font cannot be used for physical materials such as branding, posters, social media images, and signage etc. Font cannot be used for videos, moving ads, or digital images. If Your monthly page views increase, You must purchase an additional License. Mojomox reserves the right to inspect Your usage. If there’s no option to pick your page views, the default is 25k monthly page views. For higher requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
c) App/Game License. You can use the Font with Web License for commercial and non-commercial projects, embed and use the font in an app or game, mobile and desktop. Font cannot be embedded on website using CSS. Font cannot be used for videos, moving ads, or physical materials such as branding, posters, social media images, and signage etc. If these are needed, purchase the Broadcast and Desktop Licenses also.
d) ePub License. You can use the Font with Web License for commercial and non-commercial projects, embed and use the Font for publications in these formats: PDF, EPUB 2.01, EPUB 3, and KF8. Valid for an unlimited number of copies downloaded. For cover pages and title designs, You only need to purchase a Desktop License.
e) Broadcast License. You can use the Font with Web license for commercial and non-commercial projects. Use for video and moving image, video ads, show title design for billboards, posters, and animated titles. Examples are Netflix show titles, TV advertising, movie advertising, video ads on Google, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, and all other social media platforms. Font cannot be embedded on website using CSS. Font cannot be used for physical materials such as branding, posters, social media images, and signage etc. If these materials are needed, purchase a Desktop License too.
f) If the Font is incorporated into a logo, monogram, trademark or other branding; commercial merchandise (such as apparel, accessories, housewares, packaging, etc.); or into an NFT (non-fungible token) or other media not otherwise listed above, You must contact us to customize Your License depending on the scale and manner of distribution.
2. Intellectual Property Ownership. Mojomox expressly retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Font together with the protectable design elements of the Font and any trademarks and copyrights used in connection therewith (the “Intellectual Property”). You acknowledge and agree that Mojomox is the exclusive owner of the Intellectual Property.
3. Unauthorized Use.
a) Except as may be otherwise expressly permitted herein, You may not alter, adapt, modify, convert, or rename alter or modify the Intellectual Property. Reformatting the Font into other formats for use in other operating systems or for other purposes is expressly prohibited.
b) Except as otherwise expressly permitted herein, You agree not to copy the Intellectual Property or create derivative works based on the Intellectual Property, or to rent, lease, sublicense, give, lend, or distribute the Font to any users not authorized under the License.
4. Backup Copy Allowed. For the exclusive purpose of data backup, You are permitted to make one additional backup copy of the digital Font.
5. No Warranties. Any usage of the Fonts are at Your own risk. Mojomox is not responsible for any legal claims that may arise in connection with Your usage of the Fonts. Mojomox hereby EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MOJOMOX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE FONT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE FONT IS WITHOUT DEFECTS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MOJOMOX BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, SAVINGS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE FONT EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH POSSIBILITY. You hereby agree that Your entire, exclusive, and cumulative liability and remedy shall be limited to the purchase price of the License.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. You expressly agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without respect to any conflict of laws provisions. You expressly submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in the State of New York, USA, agree to waive any defenses pertaining to the selection of jurisdiction or venue, and further agree to service of process by mail.
a) Miscellaneous. You agree that Your use of the Font and all services provided under this Agreement will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
b) If any provision of this Agreement is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
c) Mojomox may amend or modify the terms for the License and this Agreement at any time and without prior notification.
7. Termination. The Agreement shall automatically terminate in the event You or any authorized user breaches any term or condition set forth herein. In the event of termination, Mojomox expressly reserves all other rights and remedies under law or equity. Upon termination, You must destroy the original and any and all copies of the digital Font.
If You need customization or extra characters, please email us with details.
Questions? Different requirements or corporate license? Email email@example.com.
We strive to respond within 2 hours M–F 9–4 ET.